What a great day today. Grayson and I went to the new ladies morning out at the church. It's a new group that has just started up. There are a ton of new moms that go. This group will meet every Wed. And will consist of a book study called "worn out woman", but some days will just hang out days which is great too. Grayson and I enjoyed ourselves very much today. It was so nice to get out of the house, and go to a place where it didn't matter if your baby was crying because chances are there was another one crying as well.
I have been so busy doing hair lately. Every day this week I have had someone booked for a hair cut, it's great. I have quite the little business going. To bad I couldn't set up a salon down stair here. Maybe if we move to a new house that's something I could look into. However people don't seem to mind the wash your hair in my tub and sit on my kitchen chair atmosphere.
Grayson has another dr's appointment tomorrow. This poor child of mine has been there way to much lately. First he had an ear infection so he went on antibiotics, then he had thrush because of the antibiotics so he was on meds for that and so did I( well cream for me). Now he is pulling a lot on his ear again, and his thrush looks even worse. The meds didn't seem to do anything. If he doesn't have another ear infection Jeremy, Gray and I might go to the pool tomorrow.
well those are my random thoughts for the day. Goodnight to all, and to all a goodnight.
I have been so busy doing hair lately. Every day this week I have had someone booked for a hair cut, it's great. I have quite the little business going. To bad I couldn't set up a salon down stair here. Maybe if we move to a new house that's something I could look into. However people don't seem to mind the wash your hair in my tub and sit on my kitchen chair atmosphere.
Grayson has another dr's appointment tomorrow. This poor child of mine has been there way to much lately. First he had an ear infection so he went on antibiotics, then he had thrush because of the antibiotics so he was on meds for that and so did I( well cream for me). Now he is pulling a lot on his ear again, and his thrush looks even worse. The meds didn't seem to do anything. If he doesn't have another ear infection Jeremy, Gray and I might go to the pool tomorrow.
well those are my random thoughts for the day. Goodnight to all, and to all a goodnight.

3 comments:
I LOVE YOU MY PERFECT BABY GIRL!!
Sssshhhhhh don't tell Jeremy I said you were perfect!! heehee
Love mudder. Kisses for ur Boys fom me xxxxxxxoxoxoxoxo
We went throught Thrush... continually!!! Him and I... him and I. They actually did some crazy blue stuff in his mouth that was like a guarantee... but he still got it back! Mine actually got so bad it felt like razor blades were coming out of my nipples.... I cried whenever I breastfed. One of the really important things she told me was to make sure I brush his teeth more often.. or his gums at the time ... take a wet face cloth and wipe all of his gums and cheeks. Because the milk sits in the pockets of their mouths or cheeks and collects bacteria. I know what it feels like! Hugs to you and him!
My mother-in-law converted half of their garage into a hair salon many years ago. She has the hair sink, the swivel chair, a waiting area, bathroom, and one of those cool hair dryer things. She has lower prices than the regular salons so she is doing real well with it. AND because it is a home-based business, there are great tax-deductions! If you ever want to know more about how to do it, just let me know and I could get her in contact with you.
Poor Grayson. I hope he gets better soon!
Post a Comment