
Why wouldn't it let me put this picture with the rest of them??? Any ways here's a close up. You still will have to look hard, but they are there.
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
4 comments:
I see them!
Sweet! So does he use any teethers?
my baby's a little over 7 months and i think really favors your baby...probably because he too is a little butterball with blue eyes & long eyelashes. what a cutie!
Oh Grandma Sees Your Pearlys Gray Cloud!! Ohhh so sweet. Oh my Jenn you Crying?? He's growing so fast!! Wow He's so beautiful!!!
Grandma Loves you so much Gray Cloud!!! MMMMAAAAWWWWH big mooch beebee!! Love Grandma xxxxxxxxxxxxx You know which one!! hahaha
Post a Comment