I get a night off tonight. Jeremy is bathing Grayson. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but it's nice to have a few minutes to myself. What a great husband I have. Not only is he bathing Gray, he's doing it even though the hockey game is on. Now that's love. Not much has happened today. We went to a wedding ceremony this afternoon and now just taking it easy watching the game.
We have church early tomorrow. We are leaving the house around 7:45. Jeremy has to be at both services every Sunday and I'm on in the nursery for first service. It doesn't start till 9, but Jeremy has to be early to help set up chairs if they need him and to practice with the worship band. He's playing bass guitar in both services. Sounds busy I know, but he has tomorrow night off. No youth group since its Thanksgiving weekend. So it actually a quiet Sunday tomorrow compared to most. Have a great night everyone. Whoo Hoo, Flames just scored, we now have a 2-1 lead. Go Flames!
We have church early tomorrow. We are leaving the house around 7:45. Jeremy has to be at both services every Sunday and I'm on in the nursery for first service. It doesn't start till 9, but Jeremy has to be early to help set up chairs if they need him and to practice with the worship band. He's playing bass guitar in both services. Sounds busy I know, but he has tomorrow night off. No youth group since its Thanksgiving weekend. So it actually a quiet Sunday tomorrow compared to most. Have a great night everyone. Whoo Hoo, Flames just scored, we now have a 2-1 lead. Go Flames!

1 comment:
I like the new look. It seems as those everybody is going to the Beta blogger.Maybe I should try it. I'm kind of scared though. Not a real scare but a uh, sort of scared. Oh never mind I'm sure you get what I mean. Have a great day tomorrow.
Post a Comment