Well this is the new blog. I guess blogger is changing over to whats called Beta blogger. The nice part about it, is that it is very user friendly. Someone like me who can't do anything on a computer without help can now do everything with great ease. The only bad part to it that I have found so far, is that I don't think I can comment on peoples blogs if they don't have a beta account, but they can still comment on mine. Eventually I think everyone will have to switch over, but until then sorry but I can't comment unless you have made the switch too.
(a mean mashed potato)I hope everyone in Canada has a great Thanksgiving weekend. We are going over to some friends house tomorrow for dinner, along with another family since none of us have any family here. It should be fun. We are doing it pot luck style since we all have small children we thought it would be easier for everyone. I'm in charge of buns and mashed potato.I make a mean mashed potato. I guess I should get pealing them so I don't have to do it all tomorrow. I have a person coming for a haircut tomorrow at 9:00.

3 comments:
hey tammy, jeremy here. all you need to do is sign in to your blogger account, and go to your "dashboard" page. there should be a link somewhere on there that says something about switching to blogger beta. there may also be a button or a link in your "template" controls.
keep in mind that because this is a beta release (meaning that it's a sort of trial version of what everyone is eventually going to be using) that not everyone will initially have the chance to switch over to it just yet. the reason software companies put out beta versions is to test out their software and fix any bugs before they release on mass.
hope that helps.
Hey Jenn,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!! Grayson is so cute, and looks like he is doing so well!
My blog switched me to beta at the end of the summer too, and I had the comment problem, but I found I can comment by choosing OTHER and signing my name, and have told others to do that on mine as well. Just a thought, it may work until everyone is switched over :)
Thanks Jeremy!! I got it to work yesterday!!
Post a Comment