I went to the beauty suppliers today because I had to buy a new pair of clipper. The other day after I finished a hair cute I knocked my clippers off the counter and broke them big time. They even sparked which was kinda cool. I was so surprised to see how much they have gone up in price since I bought my last pair. I guess every thing has gone up in price these days. I know I'm getting old when I start saying thing that my dad use to say. Things like "I remember when I could go to a movie for" $ 4.25. I also remember when chocolate bars only cost 75 cents. Not to mention the way the housing market is skyrocketing out of control. Anyways, not much happening here. looking forward to Christmas. sounds crazy I know, but its only 10 or 11 weeks away. It will come fast. Can't wait to see family, and friends. Well better go wake Grayson up so he will go to sleep tonight.
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your right Christmas is not the far away. Oh boy, I guess the shopping marathon will start soon. How is the letting Grayson cry it out going? Have you had him weighed lately?
I know Lando, I too am excited for Christmas. I'm sad we'll miss eachother.
I'm out from work again I'm hoping to miss working at christmas this year..i want to be a stay at home mom till at least January..you are so lucky to get to stay at home with grayson! My parents paid around 65,000 for the house they live in in the 80's and now its worth well over 200,000...and thats in Millet. Houses down here start at 400,000..i guess its going up everywhere...me and Kady are coming to alberta from dec 26th till dec 31st..maybe we'll see you guys..
You should come to Saskatchewan, inflation hasn't hit here like it has in alberta. When I first moved here it was like going back to the day! I hope I get to see you at christmas, I can't believe it's coming so quick!
Love you!
Post a Comment