Our little boy has found his thumb.Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
9 comments:
He is looking so grown up now! I like his teeth...Zoƫ is cutting her first tooth right now.
What a cutie!!!!
I can't believe he has teeth already! He's so cute. I can't wait to see him at Christmas, he's gonne be so big.
Wow what a cutie!!! He's such a big boy!
I Love Children's Place, Logan has the same shirt, in blue, beige & orange!!
You have quite the cutie, he is ALWAYS smiling.
I can't get over how big he is getting. He's starting to look older than Quinten. How much does he weigh now? He is so cute!
What a beautiful boy. He sure looks like Jer but I can now see you also Jenn. Can't wait till I have a new pic for my fridge.
He is very cute!!! I hope we can see each other again soon.
What a handsome little guy he is, great pics!
Post a Comment