



The snow has finally stopped. It took be 40 minutes last night to shovel the drive way. The snow was so deep I had to make a pathway in the backyard so Lucy could go to the bathroom. The snow was up to my knees. I guess all the snow we had yesterday has moved its way south.Hope you enjoy it my Calgary friends.

6 comments:
Im so happy we have snow. It just means its really time to pull out the Christmas music....hehe.
All I can say is haha its 21 degrees here today
You could have kept it a little longer, at least until we got home, lol!
Digging out the Christmas stuff today actually.
For real.
Will put it up day after Halloween.
Snow is already melting though. It is pretty to look at, but not fun to go out in. I like to be warm.
Lando you know how much I loooovvve snow!!( read my blog.let it snow).Thats why I need to be on a tropical island, somewhere hot in the sun....not too long now.I'm gonna call you tonight (monday) when I get home from the gym.
TTYL
Ange
Looking at those pictures reminds me of the time you and Jeremy had to have a sleep over here with Steve and Lori because of a big dump of snow, and you the four of you went outside late at night to play in the snow.
Char
Post a Comment