Wednesday, October 18, 2006


My little boy sitting on his own playing.
Grayson ready for our walk in the snow. It was a chilly day, but that didn't stop us.


Grayson is getting his top two teeth in. That will make 4 teeth. They came in so early, then again he's not the average 5 month old when it comes to height and weight, so I guess anything is possible. He is also sitting on his own now which is great for many reasons, Now he can play better with his toys and maybe his miss shaped head will straighten out a bit more.It's not to bad, the Dr's aren't concerned about it. It's just a little flat in some spots.
we are getting family pictures done tomorrow at Sears. So this is great that Gray can sit by himself so when they take picture of just him, they wont have to prop him up like they did for his one month pictures (which he slept through.)

I'm still trying to loose weight to get ready for my next pregnancy. So far I have lost 7.5 lbs in three weeks. Not to bad eh? I can tell my pants are already fitting a little looser. I still have aways to go, but it's a good start. You usually loose it fast the first couple of weeks,now it will probably slow down a bit.

7 comments:

Kirst said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Good for you! That is so nice that Grayson can sit by himself. It makes life so much easier. Can't wait to see your family pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cool..we're going to jc pennys on friday to do pictures with just cadence..we're doing christmas pictures with her next month...haha we were on the same wave length with that one!! I was reading in my pregnancy magazine about these supplements called ever slim..they are recommended by a number of doctors for post pregnant women to help fix and maintain a good metabolism and help with weight loss along side good diet and exercise...I started weighing at 188 lbs a week and a half ago and I weigh 182 now...I take one pill before every meal and then I go walking and stuff through out the day...It's working great for me..we're both going to look awesome in a few months!! Good luck!! wow 2 more teeth...your little guy is getting so big and cuter by the day!!!

BethJoy said...

Grayson sounds a lot like Jonah, high end in weight and height, he will slow down as he gets taller and walking! :) Jonah got his two bottom front teeth at 3 months and his top two at 5 months too.

Tammy Williams said...

When are you expecting baby #2 to come into the picture? I think we will wait about 2 years before trying again. I would like Maya to be walking and maybe even potty trained before our next arrival. That would be nice!

Are you nursing? Women who nurse seem to lose weight quicker and 7 lbs in a week seems to be a lot. I have lost 21 lbs in less than 3 weeks and only have 6 more to go before I am at my pre-pregnancy weight. However, I still want to lose another 20 or so. You look great and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Do the weight loss thing for yourself only! I can't wait to get back on the treadmill again!

Tennis is a good work out. Jeremy and I started doing that last weekend. (Although it may be too cold up your way to do that!) Raquetball maybe???

laura said...

keep up with breastfeeding and you'll loose the weight sooo fast. i lost it all (38 lbs.) in 7 mo.

his head will round out so much now. especially if at night he rolls over onto his tummy & side. noel's was flat, but now it's nice and round. :)

Jenn said...

ya Tammy, we are crazy, we want our kids really close together. we might start trying in Dec. And i didn't loose 7 lbs in a week, it took 3 weeks.

Desiree said...

I agree, have them close together if you can. Mine are 20 months apart and I have always said I wanted the next ones to be even closer. Everyone tries to say that it would be so hard but I still maintain that even though mine are close together, it was way harder to go from 0 to 1 than from 1 to 2. Good luck!