Tonight I had a great time. Jeremy looked after Grayson and got him ready for bed and I got to go over to a friends house for a craft night. A group of girls get together once a month and do some sort of crafty thing. My friend Lindsey is a cake decorator and she had us decorate cupcakes for Halloween. It was a great time. I got to met a few new people and enjoy an evening with out kids or husbands. Just girls. Don't they look good. I have to admit they taste super good too I ate one already. I don't know what I'm going to with the rest of them. If they stay in the house, they all might be gone by tomorrow. I have a hard time saying no to sweets. I lost 2 lbs this week which make 9lbs in total, and I don't want to gain it back, so maybe Jeremy will have to take them to work with him tomorrow, along with the cookies I made this afternoon. I'll fatten the church staff up instead.






God blessed us today in the craziest way. I was supposed to have a dentist appointment today to have two of my filling changed from the mercury ones to the white ones. When I got there they couldn't find me in the computer, so they figured that the computer some how erased me, because I guess it done it before. So they rescheduled me for Dec. and because of the inconvenience ( which it really wasn't) the Dentist said that my insurance will cover what ever they cover which is 80%, and the difference the office would take care of. So now we don't have to pay anything to have them changed. I couldn't believe it. That was so nice, and very helpful too since getting my wisdom teeth out next month will cost a small fortune. I didn't complain or any thing all I said was these thing happen. My complaining wouldn't change anything, it would just make people angry. Thank you God for this blessing.

9 comments:
Those cupcakes are adorable!!! Great job!!
Those cupcakes looks fantasic. Good crafting.
It's funny how all the ladies our age are getting their teeth fixed. Hmmmm maybe we should all get dentures? Just a thought. Very kind of them to give you a break on paying. What a blessing. That sure helps. Next month will not be fun with your wisdom teeth. Yikes.
Those cupcakes look awesome! They are so cute. Wish I was here to take them off your hands. Congratulations on 9lbs, that's awesome. Can't wait to see you at Christmas, hopefully.
Love you
Yummy, they look delicious! How fun to get out by yourself for a change! I need a girl's day out, shopping would be great!
those cupcakes look pretty good....almost professional if I do say so myself..well coming from a baker/cake decorator...lol
oh and hey des..you're on for the shopping thing in december when I come!!
Good job on the cupcakes. They do look yummy.
Wow you made those, I'm impressed. How could you not eat them looking that good? They sure wouldn't look so good on the hips though.
A blessing indeed about the dental thing... gee which dentist do you go to, maybe I should start seeing them :) Nah, my Dentist is awesome we go to the one across from Hammerheads and they are very good there and very accommodating.
Those Cupcakes look REALLY good. I was buying the ones from Safeway, and they were good but those look even better! Yum.
Post a Comment