


Well Halloween has come and gone. Grayson was a puppy dog, and what a cute little puppy if I do say so myself. I took him to three houses. Just the neighbours we know best. I know he doesn't eat candy, but his mommy does... shouldn't but does. Thank goodness it was only 3 houses. We only had about 28 kids come to our house, around the same number as last year. Maybe because its an older neighbourhood. Jeremy went out this year again. I guess that a bonus to working with youth. You can get away with it. Actually this year they did a food drive for the food bank. They trick or treat for food items, but of course they are given candy too.
On a totally different topic, my poor little boy was having some poop problems for the past couple of days. He was so constipated. He ate to many bananas. He would try and push, then he would cry out in so much pain. At one point he was screaming and crying so hard I took his diaper off and his poop was stuck half way out. I tried to pull it out but it just broke off. He had so much in there. He is doing fine now. He pooped 7 times today. all the hard stuff is out now. Now more bananas. The total amount of poop in the past 2 days was about the size of a grapefruit. So you can imagine the pain in his tummy from all of that. I'm glad its all over. I cant believe Grayson is going to be 6 months old tomorrow. A half a year already, and the days just keep going faster and faster.

7 comments:
What a cutie! I like his costume.
Adorable!
Emma used to get the poop troubles like that, do you remember me having to massage the poop out of her belly what fun!
How is it that Grayson is 6 months already? Time sure goes by quickly.
What a good idea to go trick or treating for the food bank. Smart.
Aww so cute! I actually dressed my kids up this year too, for the first time really. Poor Grayson and his poop. I totally know what you are talking about, Walker is still having the same problems, remember when we came to visit you? I thought we were on our way to getting him better but it looks like we are starting from square one again. Try to not let him get constipated too much, or he may end up like Walker and this isn't fun!
Poor Grayson. I feel his pain right now...;) (Oh the joys of postpartum)
Cute puppy you've got there. I hope Maya ends up marrying a boy as cute as Grayson is.
Grayson looks so grown up. I really think he looks a lot like you!
I hope he feels better. Poop issues suck!
Grayson your auntie says you are the cutest.
Sorry about the poop problems buddy, you have a great mom to help you out. You go girl!
OMG i have the most beautiful, grandson!!! His smiles take my breath away,I'm so proud of you!
Your an awesome mommy hah knew you would be1 your an awesome daughter.Graycloud will give back to you baby the love you've given me. Kisses, talk soon. love Mom xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment