These picture were a little difficult to get Grayson to cooperate. He usually smiles. First the computer mouse fell beside him, and he thought it was great...
Next Lucy was barking and that was more interesting then anything I was doing...
Finally he looked at the camera, but not so happy with me. Maybe because he just finished his bath and was ready to eat so he could go to sleep.( that's why he's in his Pj's) He wouldn't even sit up, all he wanted to do was lay down.He has been starting to get sick today. His chest is raspy and he's coughing more than usual. I can tell he has a lot of Flem that wont come up. I put the humidifier in his room and gave him a warm bath before bed. So I hope he is a little better tomorrow. He has his needles in the morning, and my cousin is coming to visit for the night. Poor little Grayson, he has had a rough week so far.

2 comments:
He looks so much older than 6 months. You'll have to update us on his weight and height after tomorrow. Hopefully he won't get too sick. It sucks.
eww having needles when already sick could not be such a good thing. We had to use saline drops in Cadence's nose because it was so full from the cold she just got over..
Post a Comment