Who need needs a playpen when you have a laundry basket.Grayson did well with his needles today considering hes sick. He was weighed at the appointment, and my big boy is now 22 lbs and 28.5 inches tall.
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
8 comments:
22 pounds????? Holy Mother what are you feeding him!? That is great. I will not compare I will not compare I will not compare.
Hope he doesn't get too sick for you. That is tough trying to nurse when babies are all stuffed up and yucky. Poor guy. Hope he is better soon. 'Tis the season for colds.
Holy crap he's big. I agree with Lori but it is so hard not to compare. Grayson must be such a good eater. And he is tall too. Wow! Hope he feels better and hopefully you don't get sick.
So he is definetely bigger than his future wife! She is about as tall but she weighs less. Hope he gets better soon!
He looks like a one year old!!! He may be big but he certainly does not look fat...just mature for his age.
Do you get a lot of comments about him being big? I get it all the time with Zoƫ that it almost makes me feel bad.
I can't believe how fast time flies by. He'll be 1yr before you know it and I haven't been down to visit in such a long time. Maybe for our birthdays. If not we still have plans for the big 30.
Love you all and miss you ever so much.
P.S I can't believe how many people comment on your blog. I'd feel famous if that many people commented on mine. I guess its kinda a support system for all you moms.
Don't ever feel bad about how big your kids are. I am just amazed, I guess at how small mine are.
He gets cuter everyday. He looks like a great size to me.
wow he's a big boy..oh well my dr says the ones that get big at the beginning even out with others once they are toddlers...my little one weighs almost 13 lbs at 3 months...shes big too
Post a Comment