
I've had to put up Graysons bumper pads in his crib. He moves around so much in there, that his arms and legs get caught all the time between the bars and the wall. I thought he was going to brake his leg the way he was trying to pull it out the other day. I know you aren't suppose to use the bumper pads because of suffocation, but if my child is going to suffocate, it's going to be because of the blankets he wraps around his head. Every time I go and check on him, his face is covered. Even after I've pulled them away from his face. I think it's a comfort thing for him.
Nice hair style don't you think?Well it's about time I've done my own hair. I haven't had hilights since the summer when I went to Calgary. I'm not use to having to do it myself. It takes a little longer. It turned out fine, but it's just not as enjoyable as sitting in the salon chatting with the girls at Style Makers. I bet Myanna even has it all decorated for Christmas already? I'll see you girls in about 6 weeks or so.

4 comments:
You'll never believe it Jenny, Myanna hasn't decorated yet for Christmas. I think November is a busy month for her. How did your hair turn out? The foils look great, I mean how you put them in!!I can't wait to see you when your here! Love ali
Grayson is such a handsome little guy:)
You look so good! Minus the foils of course!
Good for you for listening to yourself when it comes to your baby! We had to use the bumpers too because Olivers legs would get stuck outside the bars.
Love the hair!
Post a Comment