I feel so great. I lost a total of 11lbs so far doing weight watchers. I can actually put on and do up my pre pregnancy jeans. However, I wouldn't wear them out in public yet because they look tight, to tight.
Jeremy's off today and on Thursday. He's taking today off because this weekend was DTP(Disturbing the peace). A huge city wide youth conference that Jeremy and the other youth pastors in the city put on every year with special guest speakers, concerts and a lot of other fun stuff for the youth. It's a lot of work for him. He would leave the house around 9am and not get home til 2:00am. Not much sleep at all. So he's taking an extra day to try and recover some. So nice to have him home.
One of Jeremy's good friends got home at 2am also, to his house he just bought, to find out that someone had broken into it. Not much was taken, but just the fact of knowing that someone was in your house is scary. I would feel so violated.
Well, it's still a winter wonder land out side. The snow just keeps coming. It's going to be a long winter by the looks of thing so far. Oh well its really pretty to look at as long as you don't have to go out in it. It make me want to go to Hawaii even more now Des.
That's about all that's going on so far. So I'll leave you with a few pictures of Grayson eating a cookie and Lucy just waiting for him to drop it.




9 comments:
Hawaii sounds great to me too right now, all the time actually. And of course Mark is so up for the idea. So hurry up, get pregnant, and have a baby in the summer/early fall, so we can go next year before Haven is two and costs us extra!
P.S. Good job on the weight loss!
Grayson is looking cuter everyday!! Congrats on losing weight...I started gaining a bit again..I have to get the halloween candy out of here..lol I am so missing a real winter with snow...our leaves on our trees just started turning yellow in the last week...grass and stuff stays green in the winter but we still lose our leaves like you guys just later in the year...I'm tired of the sunshine believe it or not...it's 35 degrees today....have a great week!!
by the way..you guys should go to hawaii next spring thats what we were thinking of doing!!
Congratulations on the weight loss. That's super great. Your gonna be super hot by christmas, not that you weren't hot already.
Love you lots!
I wish I was 20 years younger, I SO wanted to go to DTP... I wish my oldest would go to that, I know B will go when she is old enough. But I wanted to go darnit! LOL
Girlie you look great. Way to go on weight loss. I've been doing the core program on ww and have lost 5lbs in 3 weeks. Too bad we wont see eachother this Christmas we will be so skinny! My boy is growing up so fast he'll have to get used to not being in his swing for when the next baby arrives. Auntie will have to find somethong elce new and exciting for him.
Love you
I am really serious about Hawaii too!
My husband used to live in Hawaii and he says it is beautiful there but he wouldn't want to live there again. It's too touristy he said...understandable! I want to go sometime too.
Good job on the weight loss. I'm so proud of you. I need you send some of that my way. I'm past baby weight but want to be smaller like I was a few years ago. It seems to be slowing down.
I hope I get to see you at Christmas time. Maybe a new bambino will be on the way, for you I mean. Again congrats, on the weight loss.
Post a Comment