I love Michaels the arts and craft store. I would love to buy everything in there, but it get a little expensive. That's why I look forward to the flier with the 40% off coupon that comes in. But what good is a coupon when it expires the day you get it or sometimes even a few days before I get it. I don't know if it's the paper delivery person, or if Michaels just doesn't get them printed in time. What ever it is, it's getting frustrating. Hope you all have a great night.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love that place!! I got all my wedding supplies there and they have great cake decorating stuff there as well!!
Try calling the flyer company. Or ask at the front of the store, they usually give them out even if you don't have them. We often don't get flyers and I ask at the store.
Living in the country we don't get our papers or flyers until later too so I understand your dilemma. I love that store too and I am not really artsy like.
lori, I did ask once but they said they don't give them out. They don't have any there. Oh well.
faI got my micheals coupon last week. Must be your paper boy.
The last few weeks we haven't received our flyers and Michaels will just ask for your postal code. Just go in and say, "Was there a flyer this week because I didn't get one." Works everytime for me. Anytime you can get money is great.
Baby Girl glad your enjoying Michaels!! I love it too! Phone Michaels and tell them you always get the flyer late!!Just too see what they say. Also ask friends to save flyers for you. Big hug & Snuggs for my graycloud!!! More Pictures!!! Not getting my fix of pics of u all. Go to GENEBASE to see my pictures. love u xxxxxx
Post a Comment