Mom, stop taking pictures of me!
Wow thank goodness I'm not vain. Look at this picture. Fat cheek, zits and eyebrows that need to be waxed badly.
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
2 comments:
You don't look bad at all, although the eyebrows could use some work, lol. My face was at least twice its size when I had mine done. Hopefully it doesn't get worse for you, ony better.
Your beautiful too me no matter what!! I love you Jenny Rose Puff,
Hahahayour face swelled ,my leg,maybe thats whats wrong i'm having sympathy swelling. lol
Love Mom xxxxxxxx0
Post a Comment