The fight to Calgary wasn't bad at all. Grayson did very well. He even had his own seat to Edmonton. I think the hardest part was during our stop over in Edmonton. I had to use the toilet while holding Grayson. I never sit on public toilet only squat, so that made it even harder, and I wasn't about to let Gray play on the public washroom floor. Gross. Any ways, we managed.
Coming home wasn't so good. First our plane was delayed an hour. Grayson was kept occupied with the toy center at the airport thankfully. Once the plane took off Gray went to sleep, which I was hoping he would since it was after his bed time. But he woke up when we landed in Edmonton because of all the ca motion of trying to get off the plane quickly to catch our connecting flight that had been waiting 40 minutes for us. The flight from Edmonton back home was horrible. We sat next to a very nice, but smelly man. The the plane was so stuffy and hot, and the air thingy wasn't working. Grayson was so tired but couldn't sleep for many reasons. He wanted to lay down and stretch out but couldn't. He was all over the place. A man a few sets behind us was talking so loud I think the whole plane could hear him. And they never turned off the cabin light like they usually do at night. So it was pretty bright. I was starting to feel sick from Mr. Stinky and from the heat. Once we were off the plane and met Jeremy, I gave Gray to him and cried because I was so tired and frustrated. I was so thankful it was all over.
Beautiful day in GP
.


Flying in a plane
Pick'n up girls in the airport.


Playing outside at Nana & Papa's house



Playing at the airport in his Pj's

8 comments:
Hi Jenn,
Glad to hear you had a nice visit. I love the pictures of Grayson he is a very handsome boy. If you could please put me on the list for your blog. I enjoy hearing about your little boy. Have a great day. Take care.
Darlene
Glad you posted. I have been checking in like crazy. You look great in that picture, no neat to lose any more weight my dear.
Oh yes the squatting...were you holding a purse too? LOL! I wouldn't have let him play on the floor either. Yuck!
Travelling is tough work. It's nice to be home though I bet. Rest up and you'll be good as new. Luv ya!
Glad to hear you guys had a nice little "vacation." Unfortunate about the delay and the stinky man. Sounds like Grayson is a good little traveller. Makes it easier on you as a parent when you can take your kid on a plane.
Glad you had a good time, too bad the plane ride home was so horrible. Luckily Grayson is such a good flyer for you. And, you look great in your pic!
Almost everytime I fly I end up crying for some reason or another. I don't think there will ever be such a thing as an enjoyable flight! I'm quite impressed with you ability to squat while holding a kid. Way to go!
he looks like sucha litle man on the plane!! i have to get some of these pics printed so i can put him up on my wall! and i'm glad you enjoyed your "beautiful day"!!! -K
I hate stinky men on planes!!!
I had to change Maya on a bathroom floor once because the sink counter wasn't big enough and there was no change table. I had a change pad so it blocked some of the germs, but I too was a little freaked out about it.
Grayson is getting so big. Great shot of him picking up the girls.
Wow I haven't been checking in here for awhile..need to catch up on yours and Des' blogs. Glad you guys had a good time in Calgary..doesnt look like a lot of snow...Hey you look great!!! How much weight have you lost now...I'm glad I just went from a 14 to a 12 recently..only one more size to go!! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment