
New hair cut.
Grayson had another hair cut yesterday. He was starting to grow a mullet and because the side around his face haven't thickened in yet he sometimes would look like he was wearing a bad toupee. He sat very well for a 10 months old, thanks to the help from his daddy distracting him.
Grayson has now started saying "hi" into the phone and laughing as if he were actually talking to someone. He loves the phone. Him and Benjamin were fighting over it yesterday so I had to give them each there own. Funny kids.
Grayson teaching Ben how to call China. Sorry

Danielle.

4 comments:
haha how cute...wow he sure has alot of hair...I still can barely get barretts to stay in Kady's!!
So cute! I am jealous of the hair! Haven's is coming, but very slowly!
Hi jenn!
I got my hair cut too! Looks pretty good, not as good as when you did it though!
I was trying to hold off until I came back home so you could do it but it was getting pretty rough. 8 months is a long time to go without cutting your hair.
awww, that is very cute.
Speaking of hair, do you have room for another client? Would you be willing to cut mine and my daughters? what do you charge? and are you able to do any evenings cuts? let me know, my email is canadiankimmie@hotmail.com -I have long and VERY thick hair. I also have natural curl. I like to either leave the natural curl in it or sraighten it. But, I need it thinned out, and texturizing it has worked great in the past. -any ideas?
Thanks girl! oh and ps. how is your church liking the Walk Across the Room Series? have you started? I am LOVING it --working on writing my 'story' this week.
Thanks Jenn, talk to you soon.
Post a Comment