Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Kiss the cook

The buns were a hit. They turned out great. I was kinda hoping there would be some left over, but the more they eat the less I eat. Sorry Danielle. I will definitely be making them again.
Grayson has now started giving kisses when you ask for one. They are a little wet, but so cute. He's also learning to share very well. He gives me bites of his sucked on apple and cheese. But the cutes is when I'm rocking him before his nap or bed time and he insists on sharing his soother. I don't say no to the food he offers, but the soother's going a bit to far.
I know Grayson is 10 months old, but it just blows me away how much he understand, and how quickly I can teach him things. He catches on to thing usually only after I show him once or twice. Depending on what it is of course.

It's been 3 week now since lent started, and I'm doing really well with my junk food fast. I kinda cheated the other day because we had nachos and cheese for dinner. Some say that's not junk, but it's chips so I consider it junk. Oh well one night in the past 3 weeks isn't to bad. As a bonus I have lost 3 pounds since it started. Only 3 and a half weeks to go, and then I'm having a big bowl of ice cream. mmmm... I'm looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Kim said...

jenn, i'd love one of those buns. wait make that 4...! really i just want of gray's kisses and a major hug from you, that would be good! love you. -K

Desiree said...

Mmmm, I had ice cream last night from DQ, it was soooooooooooo good, lol! Probably by the time I can come and visit you, we can go together! Good job on the weight loss!

Kirst said...

I won't be at Glenmore after all. We are going to Edmonton for Mrs. Petersen's funeral. Maybe next time you come down we can get together.

Chantal said...

MAybe you can bake a batch of those when I come home! GOod job on the lent deal! I suck at lent, always cheat on accident because i forget that i am lenting.

Evey said...

I LOVE ice cream. but i have had to swear it off while i lose weight. i just dont have the willpower to only have a little. i love it so much. lol