It's past my bedtime, but I can't go to bed yet. I am on snack tomorrow for ladies morning out group at our church. I left it way to late. Well, actually I started at 8:00 but what I'm making is taking longer than I had planed. I'm making stuffed buns, so I've had to wait to let them rise twice. Thank goodness they don't take long to bake. I have never made them before, so they better turn out. If not I could be bringing my toaster and a loaf of bread instead.
Oh and Kirsten, I am planning on going to Glenmore on Sunday hope to see you there.
Oh and Kirsten, I am planning on going to Glenmore on Sunday hope to see you there.

4 comments:
MMMM, the buns sound good! Maybe I should come to Calgary this weekend too, I am looking for something to do...
Those buns sound good! Then again, most bread sounds good to me now that I am pregnant. The fruit just isn't doing it for me.
Have fun in Calgary.
yumm those sound good...keep in mind though homemade buns take an entire afternoon to rise properly or they wont work or taste right..coming from a professional baker..lol
Wow Jenn I think you should eat all of the buns. Carbs are really good for you:) I hope they turned out. I am sad that I missed them.
Post a Comment