Monday, April 09, 2007

An Easter with many faces

Our Crazy little Family




It's getting so difficult to get a nice picture of Grayson these days. He's such a character.


Grayson playing daddy's Bass at Church



This guy holding Grayson is Pete the other Young Life leader who will be working with Jeremy. No he's not drunk, he was just imitating my son. ( Sorry, Pete it was the best one I had, Just getting you back for the message you left on my answering machine during the house showing)

This is Pete's fantastic wife Lindsay. You would think that we called each other to find out what to wear to church.


Grayson, Addy and Gilly( Pete and Lindsay's kids) watching Tree House at Lindsay's mom and dad's house. We were invited to have Easter dinner there yesterday. mmm so good. The girls play so well with Grayson. Addy wanted to help Grayson , so she insisted on holding his sippy cup for him when he wanted a drink. She's like a little mother hen to him. It's so cute. I'm glad our family's love each other so much, because with Jeremy and Pete working together we will be spending a lot of time with each other.


In other news, our house has not sold, and the house we wanted is now back up for sale. The couple from the house we wanted, want to meet with us this week. So we will see what comes from that. Our house will still be up for sale for another few weeks. After that we will then decide what we want to do. Keep it up for sale, or stay put for a little while longer and maybe do some reno's.

A few signs that spring is finally here:

-Raining for most of the day, not snowing
-I can't stop sneezing
-It's 9:00pm and it's still light outside
-Had a run in with a spider today. It was dropping from the ceiling.



10 comments:

Miranda said...

I love all of Grayson's funny faces. What a cutie! I totally recognize Pete and Lindsay now so next time they visit Zion I'll know who they are. haha!
I am glad to see that guys have made some good friends in GP. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that picture's really...something. Thanks for posting that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen....Just know I've got your back in the picture department...;)

Tammy Williams said...

I hate spiders! I try to vacuum as much as I can so they don't exist in our house...haha.

Great photos. Grayson really does look like he wants to walk doesn't he. Not much longer now!

Chantal said...

Grayson is so cute, and you look great to jenn. I love the picof grayson with pete. Gotta love pictures like that!

Kirst said...

I love all his pictures. They're great. I too hate spiders. I try to be careful when I see one because I don't want the kids to be as terrified as I am.

BethJoy said...

You have a beautiful family! You look great Jenn! I like your hair:)
Happy Easter to you guys too!

Anonymous said...

wow nice pictures....we keep finding places to buy here but the sellers keep backing out on us..we're looking at another tonight...the good thing is we dont have a place to sell cos we rent...Tell jeremy good luck on his new job!!

Kim said...

jenn, you look gorgeous in the pictures! and i must say that all your photomates are more photogenic then a certain other photomate i know! -K

Evey said...

Happy belated easter to you. You guys all look so great and so happy. I love it!