Saturday, April 07, 2007

A mouth full

I think by the time Grayson's birthday is here he should be walking. The other day he took 10 steps. Today was another attempt. He's so happy when he's walking . After he falls he will clap as to say "I did a good job hey mom and dad?"
Finally one of his bottom molars came in. The next one doesn't look to far behind. Poor kid has had a hard time with teething. I don't think he has stopped since he was two months old. I wonder if it will seem like I have a different child once all of his teeth are through?
The other day he was cruising around the kitchen and fell hitting his mouth on the kitchen chair. He hit it so hard I thought it might have knocked his front tooth loose. He was fine when I checked, but had wood between his front teeth. check out the picture of the chair.







Random Picture



Grayson loves to help get his bath ready. Besides eating I think it's his favorite time of the day.


Happy Easter everyone!


5 comments:

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

hey Jenn, Benjamin has been crazy this week. He has two new teeth and two more coming. He is walking way more. I can't believe I haven't talked to you in three days. It must be a record. See you tomorrow.

Desiree said...

I can't believe that it was a year ago this weekend that we were visiting you. I wish we were there again! Mark and I laughed about the wood in the teeth, but we hope that Grayson is ok. Happy Easter!

LorettaL said...

Jenn, I'm so glad my teething days are over!!! That is one thing I really don't miss. Glad it's the chair and NOT Grayson that is worse for wear.

Anonymous said...

wow thats quite the dent on that chair!!

BethJoy said...

Wow, I thought maybe Grayson was just chewing on the chair but that was from a fall! Glad he's okay.
Jonah did a nice tumble when he was 2 and chipped his front tooth and a few months later fell on the ceramic tile in our kitchen and made one of his front teeth go gray, but it still hasn't died, still gray though, can't wait for it to fall out so he can get a nice white adult tooth in it's place!!