Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's official





Grayson is a walking machine. He would much rather walk than crawl or cruse around furniture.

7 comments:

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

yeah for grayson!!

LorettaL said...

wowie!!! Congratulations! It's a whole new world now!!

Desiree said...

Yay for Grayson, not so yay for you! It is nice for them to be independant, but now just imagine the trouble he can get into!

Tammy Williams said...

CONGRATS Grayson. He looks so cute walking around the house. He looks so happy to be independent too. Keep your eyes open though. I have learned that myself and Maya isn't even walking yet!

Anonymous said...

yaya grayson!! Kady wont even crawl she scoots on her back...she prefers for us to stand her up..hopefully by the summer she will walk..

Anonymous said...

I AM NOT CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWWWW GRANDMA'S BABY!!!! JUST STOPPED BY TO STEAL PICTURES!! LOL I LOVE YOUS ALL! MOM xxxxx
WET MUSHIE KISSES WITH RASBERRY JAM FINGER HUGS!!!

Evey said...

YAY! Congrats. Boy you will sure be busy now running after that little monkey:)

Be sure to check out my laatest post. I referred to something u did in it, I wonder if you remember that? hehe