I won't be on the computer much this month. I'm cutting back the amount of time I spend on here which is too much. I am only allowing myself an hour a week. This will give me more time for the important things in my life that I have been neglecting. Like God, my family, the house and myself. It's not that I spend all day on the computer or anything, but I do put in a couple of hours a day. Sorry but my blog won't be updated as much. That said, I will leave you with some picture from the past week.
Benjamin and Grayson playing at MacDonald's play place.
Benjamin and Grayson playing at MacDonald's play place.
Grayson's Black eye a few days later
Having his first homemade chocolate chip cookieHe loved it.

6 comments:
Well, I totally know what you mean about spending to much time on the computer. I am becoming addicted I think. There is always one more thing to check or look up. It is crazy.
That's a good choice. I hate to think of how much time i waste in a month on my computer.
That's not a bad looking shiner on Gray. If little boys are banged and bruised they aren't having enough fun!
i think 1 hour a WEEK is a little extreme..maybe one hour every 3 or 4 days...besides i like reading about you all and home...but do whatever you think is best..wow nice shiner...
I will keep checking to see if you have posted. I found I was on it a lot too but have cut back. Not that extreme mind you.
Wow that is quite the black eye! Ouch!
You have to do what is right for you, and it sounds like you have your priorities in the right order. However I am going to miss your regular blogs. I guess it will make the less frequent ones that much more anticipated!
Post a Comment