Tuesday, May 29, 2007

camera happy


My Team



Jeremy's team
Sunday afternoon we went to a Studio Y? Performance at Saskatoon Island. About a 20 minute drive from GP. After the performance we stuck around and played in the sand at the beach with some of the Jr.high students. We decided to have a sand building contest to pass some time while we waited for the B-B-Q. My team won with a mermaid complete with seaweed hair. Jeremy's team did a good job too, but just not as creative with there sand castle. Grayson had a great time with the youth. They all just love him.

I can't help but take lots of pictures of Grayson. Thank goodness for digital cameras.
It was so nice outside today, Gray, Lucy and I spent time in the back yard playing, planting flowers and enjoying a Popsicles. It's suppose to be another nice day tomorrow I think I'll pull out the pool after we get home from the dentist. Grayson has his first dentist appointment at the health unit. He doesn't usually let me stick my fingers in his mouth, so I don't know how they will go about it tomorrow. he will however let me brush his teeth. That is after he does it first. He wants to be so independent it's cute, but can be frustrating some times.


This evening we took Gray to his first parade. It was the Stompede parade. Not to be confused with the Stampede parade. Cheesy i know.It's Grande Prairies version of the Stampede. We were looking forward to it, but were a little disappointed when it was over in 20 mins. There was one float, lots of trucks, 5 horses and a load of candy being throw. As you can see Lindsay was making it worth her while and gathering up candy with all of the kids.
After the paraded we went to a bar-b-q. Nothing overly exciting. I have been way to spoiled with living in Calgary and having the bigness and higher quality of the Stampede. Gray and I are going to a pancake breakfast tomorrow with Lindsay and the girls. Who can pass up free food. Even if it isn't as good as the Stampede.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Jenn! I think that now warrents me puttin' up the diaper changin' pic!! ;) Hey, there are pancake breakfasts all week, is it a date?

Kirst said...

Hope the health clinic/dental visit goes well. Enjoy the pancake breakfasts. I think I need to take advantage of them this summer.
(My word verification is salty. Just thought it was interesting.)

Anonymous said...

grayson is getting cuter by the minute...It really looks summery there now!!

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

Hey are you going out to see the rodeo at all. We are thinking of going friday afternoon.

Kim said...

sorry about the parade, its in good grande prairie fashion though! -K