Today was another hot day 27 degrees. We bought Grayson a new pool today. His other one he got from Nana and Papa last year was a little to small. This new one has room for me to sit in too. I put the bottom of his slide in the pool to see if he would go down it. He did, but I don't think he really realized that he would land in water. Maybe he did, but didn't think it would be so darn cold. He wasn't crazy about. But that didn't keep him from going down a few more times.
It's suppose to be going up to 35 degrees on Sunday. I hope not or Grayson will have to share his pool with Jeremy , myself and Lucy . That's a little to warm for me.

We went to the Stompede tonight for a couple of hours. Jeremy is actually working there for 4 day scooping ice cream. Sounds funny I know but they pay very well and it might even give him the chance to meet some Sr. high school students. So while he was working, Pete, Lindsay , Grayson and myself walked around and watched Gilly and Addy go on a few rides. I bought one ticket thinking I would be able to take Gray on one ride, but I found out after you have to be 2 years old for all the rides. How silly, grayson bigger that some 2 year olds. He weighs 27.5 lbs and is 32.5 inches tall. Oh well there is always next year. So I was left with a ticket to use and I didn't want to wast it, so Lindsay and I braved it and went on the zipper together. We were the only ones on it so the guy running it left us on it for about 6 minutes. We had to ask him to let us off. Linsays words were more like "please let the old foogies off". I was doing well up to the last 4 spins around. Once we got off I wasn't feeling so well for a bit . I guess I'm just not as young as I once was. ( not that I'm old)





6 comments:
Try not to worry about his growth. I just found out a few days ago that my nephew who is turning 7 months tomorrow is actually 22 lbs and 29 inches. BIG BOY! Our little girl is still only 17.5 lbs and 27 1/2 inches. Maya is 8 months now and says "Mom" but that's about it so far.
We have the same blue pool for Maya but last weekend some friends of ours gave us their old above ground pool that fits about 20 people. It is about 3 ft deep and 12 ft in diameter....pretty big. We have used it a few times so far, but it is really too hot out to stay out there too long.
Hope you are doing well...
Tammy
How did last night go without the soother? Hope it continues to go well.
That is a great age to do it cause they don't even remember or care, that is ahout the age that Haven was and it went pretty well. Good luck with it, hope it all goes well.
It almost looks like Grayson is slowing down in growth now compared to when he was younger..It doesnt matter..The smaller babies grow faster later and the larger ones slow down..they are all the same later on...I took Kady off the soother other than bedtime at 6 months old...now she throws it out of the crib so taking it away shouldnt be too hard...she's still majorally on the bottles though...I hope to cure that over the summer once things start to get back to normal...On top of moving we are also renovating the floors at the same time....Looks like u guys had a great time at the stompede...we have a fair called the delmar fair coming in a couple of weeks...wow its hotter there then it is here in san diego..we've been getting 21 or so during the day....great to hear from ya!!
Hope things are good. Just stopping in to say hi!
Hope Gray is doing well without his soother. I work at a daycare and trying to wean kids off of soothers and bottles is tuff stuff. Good luck!
Post a Comment