Today was "Duck Days" in downtown GP. it 's a little street festival they had. Grayson and were invited by a friend of ours, and ran into Danielle and Benjamin there too. Gray had a wonderful time. There were Balloons, rides(that he could actually go on) games, and music. it was so nice out too with a light breeze. We couldn't of had a better day.
Danielle and Tammy( I swear I don't know the lady with the BAD mullet behind them.)
Grayson and I
when you have a kids you get to do all the fun stuff, and people think I did it for Grayson, but really I just wanted to go in and play.


Grayson on his first ride. He even got to go on is own. He loved it. He also liked the pretty little girl that was sitting the the car behind him, he wouldn't stop starring at her.


showing of his teddy bear tattoo he had done, while dancing to the band that was playing. He loves music so much and will dance to anything with a rhythm, including the dishwasher and the washing machine
.

Not only is Grayson checking out another pretty little girl, but he was dancing with her too. Where does he learn this stuff?
In other new, as I was getting ready for bed last night I saw this spider on the bathroom floor, it was so big, it almost looked fake. It looked like one you would see at Halloween in a pretend web on someones front door. I had to get Jeremy to kill it for me. ( Sorry to offend anyone who doesn't kill insects) He didn't even want to grab it so we used my trusty old spider spray on it first then flushed it. This thing had a head with a big furry body. Gross! I hope there aren't more where that came from.



5 comments:
That picture I took turned out really well. I love it!! You sure look like you are having fun.
you should see some of the spiders we have down here!! We used banana boxes to pack when we moved and found a huge banana spider in one of the boxes...apparently they are poisonous!! Ducky days looks fun!!
oh, i'm glad you had the fun of a big arachnid! God has been so good to me over here! spider count is at 3 living, 2 dead. praise Jesus and lets keep it up! -K
way to go grey!!! next thing you know, he'll be asking to borrow the car he's growing up so fast!
Hopefully the bottles will be just as smooth. I too HATE spiders and have to ask Chris to kill them for me.
Post a Comment