Friday, September 14, 2007

16 months...and 10 weeks!

My goodness it has been forever since I last posted. life here is going well. Grayson is growing bigger by the day. He now weights 31 lbs. he is so active like usual, and willing to try almost anything. Last week he managed to climb up the ladder on Addy's backyard play center. He can also climb in and out of his crib now, so I guess that means he might be moving into a big boy bed a couple of months sooner that I thought. Today Grayson became a little to brave and tried to climb across this spider web thing at the park. Before I could even blink, he slipped right through, hit his back on part of the park and fell about 6 feet landing in the gravel on his face. I did very well with being calm even though my heart was beating so fast. I think he winded himself on top of all the cuts on his face and a couple of blood clots in his eye and a bit of a fat lip. We came home and cleaned him up and he seem to be doing just fine.
As for me, I will be 11 weeks pregnant on Sunday, and doing fine. My morning sickness is calming down a bit now, so that always nice. I'm still on the anti nausea pill, full dose and only now am I feeling better. So far the sickness is way worse with this pregnancy. My energy is slowly starting to come back. I still nap when Gray naps and usually go to bed at 9pm. That is why I am never on the computer anymore and haven't posted in forever. Sorry. My belly seems to be growing a little faster this time, but I have gained less weight in comparison so far. only 2 lbs. That makes me scared to think how big this baby is going to be. Bigger than
Grayson? Is that even possible. Yikes!

Jeremy is doing well and loving his new job with
YoungLife. It's really not a whole lot different that what he has done in the past, just a different setting with different kids. He loves whet he does and he does it so well. Last night he took the a bus with all the guys from the football team he is helping coach to watch them play a game that was 3 hours away. Him and Pete the other YL guy said to the team that if they won they would both sport mohawks. Well it must have been some good incentive because the team won and both Guys showed up to practice with their mohawks. Jeremys looked funny at first, Maybe it was because his hair is so short to begin with. But it's kinda starting to grow on me. In a way he looks like Mr.T Well maybe not. Anyways I don't know how long he is going to keep it, but good for him keeping his promise. Oh the things he does for work, and this is just the beginning I'm sure.

Well It's way past my bed time. Good night all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear things are going well - you sound very blessed & happy!

Kirst said...

GRayson's face looks like it hurts. I impressed at how calm you were. Half the time I think I am being calm but really am not. When I was pregnant with Quinten, I found I was showing a lot sooner. The body knows what to do, so does it so much sooner. Glad to hear you're starting to feel better.

Anonymous said...

ow gray sure messed up his face!! I am glad you have finally blogged again!! Kady pulled a plant stand down on herself yesterday..I'm not quite used to this new 1 year old stage yet...Oh well...grayson looks like a healthy happy kid to me...Hmmm I think you might be having a girl!!! You'll have to tell me about this anti nausea pill thing..I'd be interested in knowing that for the next time around...have a great night!!

Tammy Williams said...

What a big boy he is becoming. His face looks pretty sore but I'm sure he doesn't even notice it - right? That's the way Maya is when she gets hurt. Kids are so funny like that. How is he doing in the potty department? Glad to hear you are doing okay in your pregnancy. Hope the medication keeps you from getting too sick.
Take care,
Tammy

Desiree said...

OH Jenn, it's so nice to see you back on here again. I miss you so much. It really sucks when all of the people in the world who really "get" you and are such wonderful friends live so far away!