Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
10 comments:
congratulations you guys I cant wait to meet her...!!! I love her name!!
wow I just noticed..she came exactly on time!!!
Congrats! That is how much Brielle weighed! Can't wait to see her!
Congrats guys! Can't wait to see pictures of her.
YEAH JENN!!!!! I am so excited... the first girl in our group :)
Congrats to all of you in your family!! Can't wait to see pictures and read how everyone is doing. She came on her due date, way to go!!
Congrats Jenn and Jeremy and Grayson!
Char J
YAY YAY! I knew it was going to be a girl! CONGRATULATIONS. Sounds like your second experience was similar to mine. Beautiful name too!
Yay! So good to hear. Hope all is well. I was joking with Lori when she called to tell me the news. I was asking about the name and before she could spit it out I said, "Graydaughter?" Yeah, I'm a dork. Looking forward to pictures.
Congratulations you 2! that is great.
Post a Comment