4:16am
8 lbs 7 oz.
Things went well with this labor and delivery. We went in Saturday at 3:30 because my water broke. We were admitted and hung out watching season one of corner gas since I wasn't having any major labor pains yet. Around 8:30 my contractions were getting stronger but were not regular so we decided to go for a walk around the hospital. 15 mins later things started. They became regular 5 mins apart and hard to walk through. I had hard labor for about 6 hours which was much better compared to Graysons which was 12 hours of hard labor. I feel like I did really well this time, I was able to really breath through them and relax. It was great, as great as labor is. I remember everything too since I wasn't drugged up on Morphine this time. Then it came time to push, 11 mins later I was holding my new little daughter for the first time. I can't tell you how long I cried for I was so happy to have a girl, and for it to all be over.
We are all doing well. Cassidy has a broken collar bone and was a bit swollen with bloodshot eyes from a quick delivery and getting a bit stuck. She is also tongue tied and has a minor heart murmur. It's nothing to be worried about. I am healing well, and not felling over tiered surprisingly. Cassidy is a very content baby. She rarely ever cries, it's weird since I was expecting a baby with colic again. Grayson loves her and wants to hold her all the time. He loves sharing his trains with her too. He is such a great big brother. Jeremy keeps joking around saying that now he had a daughter he has to go out and buy the biggest gun he can find. I have a feeling he will be very over protective of her, like ever father is with their daughters I guess. Over all things in the Landon home are wonderful. It's great being a family of 4 and to have a son and a daughter. I am so blessed.
8 lbs 7 oz.
Things went well with this labor and delivery. We went in Saturday at 3:30 because my water broke. We were admitted and hung out watching season one of corner gas since I wasn't having any major labor pains yet. Around 8:30 my contractions were getting stronger but were not regular so we decided to go for a walk around the hospital. 15 mins later things started. They became regular 5 mins apart and hard to walk through. I had hard labor for about 6 hours which was much better compared to Graysons which was 12 hours of hard labor. I feel like I did really well this time, I was able to really breath through them and relax. It was great, as great as labor is. I remember everything too since I wasn't drugged up on Morphine this time. Then it came time to push, 11 mins later I was holding my new little daughter for the first time. I can't tell you how long I cried for I was so happy to have a girl, and for it to all be over.
We are all doing well. Cassidy has a broken collar bone and was a bit swollen with bloodshot eyes from a quick delivery and getting a bit stuck. She is also tongue tied and has a minor heart murmur. It's nothing to be worried about. I am healing well, and not felling over tiered surprisingly. Cassidy is a very content baby. She rarely ever cries, it's weird since I was expecting a baby with colic again. Grayson loves her and wants to hold her all the time. He loves sharing his trains with her too. He is such a great big brother. Jeremy keeps joking around saying that now he had a daughter he has to go out and buy the biggest gun he can find. I have a feeling he will be very over protective of her, like ever father is with their daughters I guess. Over all things in the Landon home are wonderful. It's great being a family of 4 and to have a son and a daughter. I am so blessed.






Grayson loves basketball, so for an early birthday present Grammie bought him a basketball net. He loves it so much that dad had to bring it inside yesterday just so he could play since it was raining out.







4 comments:
it looks like it was a much easier labor with cassidy...I think I had a broken hip or something when I ws born from the same thing happening to my mom...so is this it or will you be having more babies in the future!! Congrats again!! I cant believe she is smilig already@!!!! Beautiful Jenn!!
She is gorgeous! I am so happy that you now have a girl too! It is so much fun! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats to all of you, she is beautiful!
Jen, Cassidy is a beautiful little girl... great work!
And about the protective thing, yup... my husband won't even let our 13 year old TALK about boys (which suits me fine).
Post a Comment