Saturday, December 06, 2008

Time to update

Cassidy 8 months old
Another month has zoomed by. Cassidy had her 6 month immunizations yesterday, we are a bit behind. She was so brave and didn't cry. She weighs 19.25 lbs, 28 inches long. Her height is in the middle of 50% and 75% but her weigh is in the middle of 25% and 50%. It's probable because she is so active. It's strange having a normal size child. Grayson is over the 95% for weight at 37 lbs, and way off the chart for height he is almost 3 foot 6.
Grayson and Cassidy seem to be enjoying each other more all the time. The other day I found Grayson carrying Cassidy. I put a stop to that fast. She didn't seem to mind though.
Cassidy at 8 months old is now army crawling faster than some people walk. She love standing and even attempted walking once not realizing she didn't know how. She hasn't tried it again. But is getting more confidant. I'm thinking she will be about 12 months before she walks. We are still waiting for those darn top teeth to make there appearance. The drooling is much more abundant these days. She loves waving at her daddy and still only saying his name. I guess she is buttering him up for when she is older and wants the car keys all the time. I forgot how much they understand at this age, by baby girl seem so much older this month, well I guess that's because she is. You know what I mean.
Then there is Grayson. What a funny and very smart kid his is growing to be. He always makes us laugh, that is when he isn't making us go GRrrrrr... He's two I guess that is to be expected. Some of the funniest things he has said lately go something like this:
- mom, for Jesus birthday I think he really wants a spiderman cake.
- Gray: Mom I'm growing up to be a man of God hey?
-Mom: Well Gray you have to ask Jesus to live in your heart when you are ready.
-Gray: I already did mom!
-Mom:oh, what did you say?
-Gray: I said come live in my heart!
-Mom: That's good Gray, you also need thank Jesus for forgiving us.( trying to keep it simple for a 2 year olds mind)
-Gray: oh, I already did thank Him forgiving us..................................Candy!
such a sweet innocent mind.
On the other hand he has also be come very attached to me lately. For the longest time now he hasn't minded a babysitter or me leaving him in the toddler room at church to play, but lately he cries when I leave. It's happened some what suddenly. I have talked to a few other moms and they have said it can be normal at this age. It just seems strange and I hope it doesn't last long. It usually not so bad if the person looking after him really takes an interest in him and engages him with playing the things he loves.
Well I think that is for now. Here are lots more pictures of my beautiful Children.

To cute for words

I love the look Cassidy is giving Grayson here.

Fighting for a toy, no way is Cassidy giving up!

loves the tub

Wrestling her brother


Gray helping with dad's haircut

Grande Prairies morning sunrise

Picture from sears

Mine and Graysons creation, minus a few candies.


time to put the tree up


She hasn't pulled it down yet.
Grayson stuck in the excersaucer

Cheerios

Playing

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

WOW - Grayson looks so old now. I can't believe how quickly they grow! Before you know it, Cassidy will have all of her teeth and she will be asking Jesus into her heart too=)

Anonymous said...

gray looks almost 4 yrs old...haha gotta love the terrible twos! Kady has times when she wants only me but lately its been Jeremy..she kind of pics one person and attatches once in awhile. It is normal for kids to go through stages like this. Cassidy is getting so big..sometimes we forget how babies can be through the stages after having one already. Isnt it hilarious some of the things kids say? Love it!