Tuesday, January 06, 2009

getting old


We are now at the 9 month mark. WOW
Cassidy is a very busy and mischievous little girl. She loves getting into everything and eating anything she can. It's like having another vacuum cleaner. Still as sweet as ever. Thinks Grayson is the best and funnest thing ever. She is still not crawling but army crawls. She can also pull herself up and cruise around holding onto anythings she can. She has cut her top 2 teeth this past week, so that make 4 in total.
The room switch as been going ok. It was hard while Cassidy was teething so she slept in the playpen in our room. I was getting tired of hiking up and down the stairs every hour all night long. We have set up a timer to a bug night lite Grayson has in his room in hopes that he will learn not to get out of bed until 7 when the light goes on. It has only been 3 night, and I think he is slowly getting the idea. Grayson has been an early riser since he was a baby. Cassidy on the other hand takes after her daddy and likes to sleep in a bit.
Christmas was nice and quite. We enjoyed our own little Christmas morning with the kids and then headed over to some friends of ours for dinner. Very enjoyable.
10 days from now is my birthday. A BIG one. 30. Thats right goodbye 20's its been a slice. I can't believe it. I remember my parent in there 30's It doesn't seem right to be there myself already. I know its just a # but the thought of it blows my mind. However, I do feel like I have accomplished a lot over the past 30 years of my life, so that does make it a bit easier to accept the #.
Well, once again a ton of picture from the past month or so.
Until next month, so long!

Gray taking Cassidy for a ride on his quad
Tobogganing

Mom enough with the picture let me in already

Grayson took this picture

helping with the dishes


Taking after mom. Gray loves doing hair with his play doe thing


Lately Grayson has been obsessed with playing the violin.
We don't have one so he made his own with his guitar and a kabob skewer.
Cassidy and Finn

Yummm cookies

Is there one under here for me?


Christmas eve before church

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Awww, makes me miss you all so much! Hope we can have a visit soon!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel my 30th is coming in May..It's just a number but it does seem wierd leaving the 20's. I saw the tobaggon video with Grayson..looks like you guys had alot of fun despite the accident...:o)

Kirst said...

I love being in my 30's. It's not bad at all. I hope you will post before the month is up. Miss your regular posts. Even if I am a bad commentor. (I don't know how to spell that.)

Great pictures!

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

Love the new pics!!! Cassidy is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys again.