and sick
So far February has been nothing but sick for my family. Grayson and Cassidy are now both on Antibiotics for their ears and eyes. (Picture to follow) It's hard seeing your little ones sick. Jeremy thought he was getting the flu yesterday but it seem to have passed, and I feel a major sore throat starting. Probably from the lack of sleep. Since Cassidy has been sick she has not been sleeping. She wasn't sleeping well to begin and being sick has just mad it much worse.
My little girl is now 10 months old. Last months milestones:
Cassidy's finally crawling on her hands and knees, Cruising furniture but is happier to be crawling because he can move faster. She can crawl up the stair with much supervion. She has 5 teeth, didn't even know the fifth one was coming in, she didn't complain at all. The last couple of days she has started dancing to music when she hears it, or when you ask her to dance. When I hum she hums with me and if I ask her to sing she sings different notes to Ahh. Super cute. I she hope she loves singing as much as I do.
I am still doing weight watchers and I have now lost 25lbs. Total of 35lbs since I had Cassidy. I have be going to the gym regularly and love it. I have never felt so strong. I have now started running at the gym to change things up a bit and that seems to be going well. We will see how long I go with that. four years ago when I tried I ended up hurting myself so I am approaching it differently this time.
Jeremy is doing well and hoping for a full time position as a Camp manager here in GP. Waiting on word about that. Last Fall one of his friends introduced him to hunting and he loved it. We are hoping to get him a Bow for next season. You save so much on meat when you can hunt it yourself. He even has Grayson interested in it. Gray enjoys watching Moose, deer and Elk videos on line with Jeremy. This will be something that the two of them can do when Gray gets older. I think Jeremy is looking forward to that.
Thats about all I can think of that is going on in our house right now. I really need to get better at updating more frequently. And yet again a ton of pictures.
Grayson playing with his cabbage patch kid in Cassidys car seat. He also need to use the diaper bag I guess.
Cassidy stole a mini Cinnamon bun off Jeremys plate and we didn't notice until she was almost finished it. Sneaky little girl.
Grayson hit his lip on the coffee table and bit it hard. I thought he was going to need stitches but we got bleeding under control. Just a fat lip sore lip.



2 comments:
sorry to hear everyone isnt feeling well..Hopefully it will pass. ope you had a great valentines day!!
Awe, the poor kids. Their eyes look painful!! GOOD JOB on the weight loss. That is awesome. Now I need some motivation. I love your hair longer. It looks great.
Post a Comment